Gaco Western was founded in 1955 with its roots in technology and product innovation. The Gaco family of brands offer best-of-class solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential applications including specialty coatings for roofs, pedestrian and traffic decking, and spray polyurethane foam insulation.
Re-cover, don’t re-roof. You’ll save money, time and aggravation and avoid time-consuming and costly tear-offs.
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating Systems provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
The key advantages of using a silicone roofing system:
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays.
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening.
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining.
- AVOID TIME-CONSUMING AND COSTLY TEAR-OFFS. By re-covering, you save on labor costs and avoid landfill expenses, plus your existing roof can be re-covered without any interruption to normal business operations.
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR ROOF. By renewing your roof, you’ll never need to replace the roof again.
- REDUCE ENERGY COSTS. The highly-reflective, glossy finish of GacoFlex S20 and S21 Silicone Roof Coatings can help reduce energy costs.
- IDEAL FOR USE ON FLAT AND LOW-SLOPED ROOFS. Apply over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet, and weathered single ply membranes (EPDM, Hypalon® and TPO/CPA). Re-coat existing sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, concrete, wood, and many other coatings.
- LABOR AND MATERIAL WARRANTIES AVAILABLE ON GACOFLEX S20 AND S21 SERIES SOLVENT-FREE SILICONE COATINGS. Decades of proven performance and protection. Guaranteed.