Below are typical questions homeowners have for Denver roofing companies they are working with on their roofing project.
QUESTION & ANSWER
How many years of protection can I expect from my new composition roof?
The average life of the properly installed asphalt composition, under normal conditions, is approximately fifteen to twenty years.
How long will it take to install the roof once the work is started?
The average roof takes approximately one to two days to complete. Our scheduling department will be glad to work with you as closely as possible, if you prefer certain dates for installation of your new roof.
What exactly does the warranty cover?
Our 100% Workmanship covers any problems that may occur during the warranty period that are due to faulty workmanship. Upon receipt of final payment, Denver Roofers will issue a Warranty Certificate for the materials and a ten year Workmanship Guarantee.
How will I know if my roof was properly installed?
One of our quality inspectors will make a thorough inspection of your roof to insure that all workmanship is performed in a quality manner, and adheres to all company guidelines.
Roofing Company Colorado
Our Assurance to You.
We look forward to the privilege of installing your new roof. Although, all too often in today’s world, details are sometimes overlooked. We, at Denver Roofers, we are a roofing company Colorado that prides ourselves in taking the time required to put close attention to these details so we may avoid unnecessary problems in addition to providing our customers with the highest quality roof possible, and building a strong and sound customer relationship.
Roofing in Denver
Thank You. We look forward to assisting you with your roofing in Denver project.
● Aerial Roof Measurements for accurate estimate
● Cloud Based photo sharing
○ Ensures that Sales Team, Technicians and inter-office are working together
● Secure Web based CRM
○ Customers receive pertinent information in every step of the roofing process
● On-Site Sales and Technician during project duration
○ Monitor from tear-off to completion
○ Accuracy in project install to executed contract
○ Quality Control inspection post install
● Payments at Commencement & Completion
○ Contactless payment options
○ Credit Cards Accepted
○ Checks can be mailed
● All Billing/ Invoicing done via email
“SICK POLICY” – Fever, cough, runny nose – STAY HOME